This Privacy Notice explains in detail the types of personal data we may collect about you when you interact with us. It also explains how we’ll store and handle that data and how we keep it safe as well as what rights you have over your personal data.
When placing an order on our website or visiting our store and consenting to the practices described in this Privacy Statement. In this Privacy Statement, ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ means Olive Grove Oundle Ltd and ‘you’ and ‘your’ means the individual who is using the website or shopping in store.
- What sort of information we do we collect?
- When do we collect personal information?
- How we use your information?
- When do we rely on contract?
- When do we rely on legitimate interests?
- When do we rely on your consent?
- When do we rely on other reasons?
- How do we protect your personal data?
- How long do we keep your personal data?
- Who do we share personal data with?
- What are your rights over your personal data?
- Transferring your information outside Europe
- How can you contact the regulator?
- Any Questions?