Olive Grove CareersWe occasionally have positions available in various departments across Olive Grove. Below is a list of all the positions we currently have available. Please send all application by email to email@example.com or by post to:
Olive Grove Ounlde
We are looking for confident, hard-working, and passionate people to join our friendly team. Experience is preferred, but not essential, providing you are keen and willing to learn. You must be capable of working to a high standard in a very busy environment. Must be able to work under pressure, be over 16 and available to work weekends.
- Competative Salary
- We are looking for new members of staff willing to work in various departments as and when required, including our restaurant, deli and gift areas.
- This is a hands-on role and requires both enthusiasm and an excellent work ethic. A passion for customer service is essential.
- You will work alternate weekends with a day off during the week and flexibility is required as you will be expected to work extra weekends during very busy periods.
We offer a generous Company discount scheme, discounted meals and uniform is provided
Monday-Friday PotwashWe are looking for someone to working in a busy kitchen potwash on weekdays. No experience needed.
- High stardard of health and safety
- Full training to be given
- Competitive Pay
Full time BaristaExperience is preferred but not essential.
- To be fully trained in the use of barista coffee machine
- Making drinks to a high and consistent standard
- Offering excellent customer service at all times
- Maintaining strict hygiene levels
- Other duties may be included during quieter periods
Experienced Chef (Full or part time)The successful applicant will have the experience and drive to maintain and develop the high standards of service and presentation expected by our customers. Working with our team of experienced and motivated staff, you will be expected to show excellent leadership skills together with a passion for providing first class customer service. The position involves working alternate weekends and Bank Holidays – there are no split shifts involved. Rate of pay is negotiable depending on experience.
Key areas include:
- Maintaining optimum levels of personal and professional hygiene
- Observing health & safety regulations
- Reporting to senior management you will be involved with menu costings and creating new dishes
- Working well under pressure, presenting high quality meals at all times