Olive Grove CareersAre you looking for a career in horticulture? We occasionally have positions available in various departments across Olive Grove. Below is a list of all the positions we currently have available. Please send all application by email to email@example.com or by post to:
Olive Grove Ounlde
Experienced Chef (Full or part time)
The successful applicant will have the experience and drive to maintain and develop the high standards of service and presentation expected by our customers. Working with our team of experienced and motivated staff, you will be expected to show excellent leadership skills together with a passion for providing first class customer service.
The position involves working alternate weekends and Bank Holidays – there are no split shifts involved. Rate of pay is negotiable depending on experience.
Key areas include:
- Maintaining optimum levels of personal and professional hygiene
- Observing health & safety regulations
- Reporting to senior management you will be involved with menu costings and creating new dishes
- Working well under pressure, presenting high quality meals at all times
An attractive rate of pay is available for the selected candidate, together with a competitive staff discount.
Restaurant SupervisorWe are looking for confident, hard-working, and passionate people to join our friendly team. Experience is preferred, but not essential, providing you are keen and willing to learn. You must be capable of working to a high standard in a very busy environment.
- Supervision of front of house staff
- Responsibility for training new staff
- Ensuring that all open and closing checks are completed and records kept up to date
- Organising staff breaks and monitoring timekeeping
- Maintaining a high level of customer service including strict hygiene management
- Cashing up
We are looking for confident, hard-working, and passionate people to join our friendly team. Experience is preferred, but not essential, providing you are keen and willing to learn. You must be capable of working to a high standard in a very busy environment. Must be able to work under pressure, be over 16 and available to work weekends.
- Hourly rate subject to age
- We are looking for new members of staff willing to work in various departments as and when required, including our restaurant, deli and gift areas.
- This is a hands-on role and requires both enthusiasm and an excellent work ethic. A passion for customer service is essential.
- You will work alternate weekends with a day off during the week and flexibility is required as you will be expected to work extra weekends during very busy periods.
We offer a generous Company discount scheme, discounted meals and uniform is provided
BaristaExperience is preferred but not essential.
- To be fully trained in the use of barista coffee machine
- Making drinks to a high and consistent standard
- Offering excellent customer service at all times
- Maintaining strict hygiene levels
- Other duties may be included during quieter periods