Olive Grove CareersAre you looking for a career in horticulture? We occasionally have positions available in various departments across Olive Grove. Below is a list of all the positions we currently have available. Please send all application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to:
Olive Grove Ounlde
Kitchen assistant (Full or part time)
The successful applicant will have the drive to develop their skills in the kitchen to match the high standards of service and presentation expected by our customers. Working with our team of experienced and motivated staff, you will be expected to show eagerness to learn together with a passion for providing first class customer service.
The position involves working weekends and Bank Holidays. Rate of pay is negotiable depending on experience.
Key areas include:
- Maintaining optimum levels of personal and professional hygiene
- Observing health & safety regulations
- Reporting to senior management you will be involved with menu costings and creating new dishes
- Working well under pressure, presenting high quality meals at all times
- Full training will be given to the successful candidate
A competative rate of pay is available for the selected candidate, together with a competitive staff discount.
Full-time Assistant Starting in the New Year
We are looking for confident, hard-working, and passionate people to join our friendly team. Experience is preferred, but not essential, providing you are keen and willing to learn. You must be capable of working to a high standard in a very busy environment. Must be able to work under pressure, be over 16 and available to work weekends.
- Competative Salary
- We are looking for new members of staff willing to work in various departments as and when required, including our restaurant, deli and gift areas.
- This is a hands-on role and requires both enthusiasm and an excellent work ethic. A passion for customer service is essential.
- You will work alternate weekends with a day off during the week and flexibility is required as you will be expected to work extra weekends during very busy periods.
We offer a generous Company discount scheme, discounted meals and uniform is provided
Sunday PotwashWe are looking for someone to working in a busy kitchen potwash on Sundays. No experience needed.
- High stardard of health and safety
- Full training to be given
- Competitive Pay
Weekend/part time BaristaExperience is preferred but not essential.
- To be fully trained in the use of barista coffee machine
- Making drinks to a high and consistent standard
- Offering excellent customer service at all times
- Maintaining strict hygiene levels
- Other duties may be included during quieter periods